Our therapists participate in a large variety of insurance company networks; please check with your insurance company to make sure they are a participating provider with your particular network.
Payments and Fees
The following are the financial responsibilities of the client:
- Please be aware of the No Show No Call/Late Cancellation (less than 24 hours) Fee of $100.00
- Patient is responsible for all deductible amounts, co-payments, and balances that remain unpaid by your insurance company. We will bill your primary insurance, but not secondary insurance coverage. We will charge the card we have saved on file, which you have given permission by signing the financial agreement.
- Patients are expected to show for appointments at their scheduled time. If you arrive 15 minutes late, the therapist has the discretion to reschedule the appointment and charge you a “no show” fee for a missed appointment.
- If you are unable to make your appointment, please contact the office within 24 hours to avoid a “no show” fee.
- If you do not cancel with less than a 24 hour notice a “no show” fee will be applied to your account and will be charged to your credit card on file.
- Patient is responsible for all deductible amounts, co-payments, and balances that remain unpaid by your insurance company.
- If you have any questions regarding your insurance, please call the number on the back of your insurance card for more information about your mental health benefits.
- Patient is responsible for the full rate we charge the insurance company when payment is denied as a result of your premium not been paid or has lapsed.
- If we are unable to verify your insurance prior to your first visit, the patient is responsible for the full contracted amount between the insurance company and Tree of Life Counseling.
- Payment is due at time of service. If you are unable to pay the patient responsibility at the time of service, your therapist will be unable to see you for your appointment.
- Any check returned due to insufficient funds (NSF) will result in an additional charge of $35.00. The amount for which the check was written, the $35.00, any unpaid balance of the account will be charged to your credit card kept on file per the financial agreement.
- All credit cards used for account payments will be assessed a 3.75% (+ $.30) credit card convenience fee.
All Initial Session $160.00
Couples Ongoing Therapy Sessions $150.00
Minor Ongoing Therapy Sessions $140.00
Individual Ongoing Therapy Sessions $120.00
Special Therapy Services
Several of our therapists at Tree of Life Counseling offer services that are not covered by most insurance plans. Please review our list and if you are interested please contact our office today to make an appointment.