Tree of Life Counseling - Greensboro, North Carolina
1821 Lendew Street Greensboro, NC 27408 view map
ph: 336-288-9190 f: 336-450-4318 email@example.com
Our therapists participate in a large variety of insurance company networks; please check with your insurance company to make sure they are a participating provider with your particular network.
Payments and Fees
The following are the financial responsibilities of the client:
- Payment is due at time of service. If we are unable to verify your insurance prior to your first visit, you are responsible for the full contracted amount between the insurance company and Tree of Life Counseling.
- Regardless of insurance payments, the client is responsible for all deductible amounts, co-payments, and balances that remain unpaid by the insurance company.
- Any check returned due to insufficient funds (NSF) will result in an additional charge of $35.00. The amount of the check, the $35.00, and unpaid balance of the account must be paid prior to scheduling next session.
- Clients are expected to show for appointments at their scheduled time. If you arrive 15 minutes late, the therapist has the discretion to reschedule the appointment and charge you a No Show/No Call fee for a missed appointment.
- If you are not able to make your appointment please contact the office within 24 hours.
- If you do not call to cancel within that time frame, a No Show/No Call charge will be added to your account and needs to be paid before another appointment can be scheduled. This fee will be the cost of the entire session.
- If you have any questions regarding your insurance please call your insurance company for more information about your mental health benefits.
Self-pay rates apply:
Initial Session $120.00
Ongoing Therapy Sessions 45 min $80
Family/Couples Therapy Sessions (50 min & 90 min) $80.00 & $120.00
Special Therapy Services
Several of our therapists at Tree of Life Counseling offer services that are not covered by most insurance plans. Please review our list and if you are interested please contact our office today to make an appointment.